My eye on the sky.
The Moon in Cancer opposes the Sun and Pluto in Capricorn. The three bodies square Uranus in Aries and emotional upset is almost a given. This energy can be productive, but let’s face it. Mars (Aries) and Saturn (Capricorn) in combination have a bad reputation. Factor in Pluto and the sensitive Moon in Cancer and this is volatile and potentially violent situation.
The phrase, “home invasion” comes to mind. To understand this energy, apply that concept broadly. Yes, someone can break in your house (Moon), but things and people can also invade your emotions and upset your family. As an example, a person may learn that a member of their family has a terminal illness. Clearly this would cause violent upset.
Look at the elements we’re dealing with here. Surprise (Uranus), raw male energy (Aries), intensity / death (Pluto), oppression and control (Capricorn), ego and the life force (Sun) and feelings and family (Moon). Mash all that together. Does this sound good to you?
It’s possible this manifests for some in a positive way. A family might be unexpectedly healed and liberated. Unfortunately, the aspects are harsh so I think it makes sense to exercise caution in the days that follow Christmas.
Also note the house in your chart where the full moon will fall. For me that’s the 6th (work, service). I expect I will be working with people who are upset…
Where does the full moon fall your chart?
Order a personalized transit report for $10
See what is coming up for all – Transit Watch
70 Responses to “Full Moon in Cancer: December 28, 2012 – Home Invasion”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality