“Want to be starting something, got to be starting something.”
Thursday morning the Moon in Aries conjuncts Uranus and squares Juno and Pluto. It’s an electric, forthright mood, martial and innovative. In square to Juno and Pluto the mood is challenged by an undercurrent of the taboo and prior commitments. It has a distinctly sexual feel and in cardinal signs, you may want to be starting something. With Mars unaspected in Capricorn, this might not be the best time to act on a new issue unless your motives are really clear and of high moral intention.
Midday the Moon trines Venus in Sagittarius and needs and desires coincide in a clean, joyful manner. The Moon sextiles Jupiter for added emotional energy. It’s also a great time to shop for presents as generosity and self-interest blend well. By afternoon the Moon and Jupiter form a yod with Saturn at its point in Scorpio. Doing the right thing takes center stage as generosity and feeling create an opportunity for deep integrity. This continues throughout the night.
By evening the Moon trines Mercury in Sagittarius which is involved in an opposition with Vesta. Thoughts, perceptions and communications are philosophical in nature and balance with an understanding of what is most important to you personally, where your devotion lies. The Moon in good aspect brings the atmosphere to really sort out the topic.
12 Responses to “Astrology Today: December 20, 2012 – Generosity”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality