“Say sugar, Little Chrissie!”
Wednesday morning the Moon in late Taurus applies into an out of sign trine with Venus and t-square with Mercury and Neptune. The Taurus Moon is “void of course” until it goes into Gemini midday. A void of course Moon is one that makes no applying aspects in sign before leaving the sign. This means you should consume all previously purchased candy and treats early in the day, replacing them with an entirely different variety after the Moon changes signs. On this special holiday with Neptune involved, VOC Taurus Moon consumed calories simply *disappear*, and as we know, any taken in during a Gemini Moon are immediately burned off in a frenetic mood of chirpy activity.
All coma-inducing joking aside, the Moon trining Venus from either sign makes for a lovely mood, all things being equal. Venus itself sextiles Mercury which gives the t-square some fluffy goodness. Mercury square Neptune can be readily viewed in the images of water damage from the big storm. However, you have two sides affecting that mood to Mercury opposition, pleasantry in ease or illusion in challenge. A bit of both sounds like a decent mix and a great way to moderate the mood.
As far as the evening goes, I imagine the trick or treating will be interesting. With Mars in sporty Sagittarius in opposition to its sign ruler, Jupiter, in Gemini (Mercury ruled), this makes for, forgive my use of the overused word, an ‘epic’ night. These two planets oppose with Juno conjunct Mars but otherwise not aspecting anything else in the sky. Boy are those trick-or-treaters going to be determined and active! Maybe some of them will go door to door by boat.
4 Responses to “Astrology Today: October 31, 2012 – HALLOWEEN!”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality