Astrology in real life.
I have significant Capricorn in chart and like the rest of my tribe, I have a fear of failure. I also have a fear of success as these things go hand in hand. Fears around being judged and rejected can also be throw in the pile.
I’m old enough now, I’ve become very adept at working around my fears. This blog is evidence of that, so I was really surprised the other day when I was hit hard, feeling fear I might fail at something important.
If you read here regularly, you know I am going to take training to become an Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion. I specifically want to be bring communion to people who are ill and hospitalized or house-bound. I’d be hard-pressed to describe how deeply I feel driven to serve in this way and after years of delay, I will be attending training this week.
I’ve endured the delay and overcome the obstacles. I thought I was in the home stretch here and then all the sudden, I was hit by this fear - what if I can’t do this?
I was recently humbled when I showed up to potentially serve as a juror. I thought I would be really fabulous at this, but as it turns out, I am unfit for jury service. The court thought so, and I agreed. I didn’t expect that, see? So now I am going to do this, something else I think I should be very good at, and I just hope I am not wrong!
Now if I am wrong, then I’ll be wrong and I will deal with it. But it was sure disturbing to realize I could still be hit with this kind of fear, which is something I thought I’d resolved.
Has anyone else had a deep fear break the surface?
44 Responses to “Saturn in Scorpio for Capricorn – FEAR – Mine”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality