“How horrible our Christmas will be!” “No, how JOLLY!” “Oh… how JOLLY our Christmas will be!”
–The Nightmare Before Christmas
Monday morning the Moon in Taurus has its finger in just about all the pies, which I suppose Taurus would like. Mmm, pie. It sextiles Neptune-Chiron forming a yod with Venus. It is also the focus of a yod from Venus and Mercury. These two yods interconnect, exchanging energy flow with each other. With Moon and Venus prominent here, the focus is on using perception, communication, compassion and history to blend and balance wants and needs.
Pluto squares Venus and Uranus forming a stressful t-square. The aesthetic can be jangling and repulsive. The Moon in trine to Pluto grounds some of that hard energy with its fixed, earthy bounty, the ability to stabilize the mood and keep things pleasant. Neptune’s quincunx to Venus helps here as well. The Taurus Moon normalizes and Neptune dreams things up.
This is a great time to talk things over and benefit from a different perspective as Sagittarius Mercury fits into the equation and reaches out in trine to Uranus as well. Mercury also squares Neptune and communication can challenge illusion that may be wearing thin. In fact, it’s a good time to look behind the veil because there is a decent amount of support today in the case that you do see something scary.
Juno conjuncts Mars in Sagittarius and both oppose Jupiter in Gemini. This makes for bountiful energy that is best suited to sustained goals. This can often be seen in a series of bursts of energy. This lends itself to making a big push when the energy is there and resting when it recedes. But it will come back, so make hay when the sun shines, rest in between, then be ready to go again when it peeks out from behind the clouds. It makes for a good rhythm when you figure it out, like the push and pull of turning a crank. Get a momentum going and you maximize your effort.
And if all else fails, eat pie.
18 Responses to “Astrology Today: October 29, 2012 – Eat Pie”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality