I’ve noticed I’m in the frame of mind to cut to the chase. I feel relieved the constant weighing things back and forth has come to and end. I’m glad to be headed in a direction, even if it’s imperfect. If I hit a wall, I’ll deal with it I feel like my backbone has been restored. It’s nice.
I also feel less beholden and bound to social constructs (Saturn in Libra). I am ready to see the chips fall in whatever array thye please, just as long as we can get this show on the road.
How do you feel with Saturn in Scorpio?
39 Responses to “Your Perception With Saturn In Scorpio…”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality