“The fire in your eyes burns so bright… I will run through the years, wild and free my heart will be strong, to hold on.”
–Sun-60, “Hold On”
Thursday morning the Moon in late Leo applies into an opposition with Neptune and a sextile with Saturn. With the Moon still in Leo, these aspects are “out of sign”, meaning the elements they inhabit don’t have the corresponding agreement they would usually have in these positions. Fire (Leo) to water (Pisces and Scorpio) does not have the same ease in relation that will be apparent when the Moon makes these same connections in earth as it moves to Virgo.
However, what we’re talking about here is a feeling state that supports a shift in reality or an opportunity to solidify a higher understanding of the concrete. Leo Moon is a sunny heart, a brave heart. Perhaps that is just the kick a person can use to face having to make sense of a reality that blends and bleeds. By midday the Moon crosses into Virgo and the mood shifts to an appreciation of the rational and the organized. It also sidles up to Venus which sextiles Mercury, the Moon ruler.
Open your heart and be brave early in the day; just take in the feelings and enjoy. Later there’s plenty of time to collate and theorize what you’re feeling. Leo Moon is a great time to just live it, shine on, and experience the morning. Virgo Moon brings plenty of opportunity to sort what must be sorted and shake those feelings down into their proper place.
With the Virgo Moon squaring Mars, creating a t-square with Neptune but sextiling Mercury, thought, perception and consideration are favored over action. Take the time to really make sense of your feelings. Of course, a person doesn’t just stop moving, but it’s a great time to put some thought into your course of action, given the Neptune effect. Neptune can make things unclear, otherworldly. Look for solid ground before you jump!
2 Responses to “Astrology Today: October 11, 2012 – A Sunny Morning”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality