Ask the collective.
There is a certain segment of people out there who become incensed when they meet a person who does not mirror them in thought and/or deed. It’s impossible to say whether they are mad because they are not you, or because you are not them, but they just can’t deal with a person who is dissimilar from them. They come unglued.
I would say this is a Saturn problem, because it has to do with fear and control. If you don’t overcome it, you limit yourself which is also a Saturn concept.
Has anyone else seen people react this way? Have you ever disliked someone for not mirroring your own personality? What is the root of this behavior?
14 Responses to “Disliking People Because They Are Not Like You”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality