My eye on the sky.
The new moon in Libra takes place early in the morning on October 15th, at 22 degrees. The new moon is supported by Jupiter so this offers a great chance for a fresh start on a Monday morning.
Jupiter’s energy is protective. It’s benevolent, visionary and expansive. Libra deals with love, money and sociability. Try to incorporate these things when you set your intention. More (Jupiter) love (Libra) for example. Try to get along (Libra) with a broader range (Jupiter) of people.
The new moon takes place in my 9th house (publishing) so I’ll be setting an intention for this blog.
Where does the new moon fall in your chart? Set your intention here!
See what is coming up for all – Transit Watch
26 Responses to “New Moon In Libra: October 15, 2012 – More Love”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality