Astrology in real life.
“Say you live in a era or culture where everyone marries and you really, really don’t want to. There would probably be a day that you realized this – really realized it, and that would constitute a breakthrough. It would help you be more at peace with what you are doing, because as is, there is a vague sense (from others) that you are failing.
The goal here is to get to a point where you understand your own drives and are in control of them, rather than to be acting out, recreating scenarios that are harmful to you or unfair to others…”
Do you feel at ease with how you exchange energy with others? Or do you think there is a pathological basis for how you interact?
11 Responses to “Saturn In Scorpio – Controlling Your Pathology”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality