“It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad.”
Monday the Moon in late Aries starts out in aspect with the Venus Mars square, trining Venus and quincunxing Mars. It also opposes Saturn conjunct Mercury in Libra. This brings the emotional readiness to assimilate and make use of Saturday night’s full moon revelations. With some work you can make inroads on solidifying an actionable plan to begin working on getting your needs and desires met. This involves scaling back on just what those things are. What are your BASIC needs and desires?
An important step in that plan includes getting real about your perceptions regarding those needs and desires, and then communicating them in appropriate ways. The first part of this process is in thoroughly understanding them yourself. The greatest barrier may come from within yourself. Look for places you could be projecting responsibility for your own emotions. Neptune squares Mars and opposes Venus, so look closely for illusions where you may be fooling yourself about where things go wrong.
Monday evening the Moon crosses into Taurus and a grand trine with Venus and Pluto. This brings an earthy mood ripe for deep self-satisfaction and some relief from the Pluto-Uranus-Sun t-square. There’s the ability to enjoy yourself and expiate some of the built up stress and hard feelings all that tension in the sky creates. Grounding yourself is good medicine that will pay off as the tension mounts in the coming week. Tear down the tension and release the negativity where you can.
12 Responses to “Astrology Today: October 1, 2012 – Releasing Tension”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality