“If confusion about your love life is ruining your day, I think it’s good to go over to your best friend’s house and ruin her day too.”
–Steve Marin, “L.A. Story”
Thursday morning the Moon in early Pisces conjuncts ruler Neptune and Chiron. Neptune trines Saturn and quincunxes the Sun. This can be hauntingly beautiful with a hint of bittersweet. Alternately, if you’re personally having a bad day, this can be lousy with pain and crappily disturbing. It can bring up dreamy feelings of connectedness that fluttered away or face-palmingly jarring slaps to the ego that elicit self-pity. For example, maybe you see something that reminds you of the time that you flipped off your beloved second grade teacher during a spelling test because you thought the bird was such a cute little gesture and didn’t know what it meant. Yeah, that one’s all me.
The Moon also sextiles Pluto, so if those feelings have deep roots, there’s the opportunity to go deeper and address them in such a way that you never have to facepalm over it again. Some things come up so you have the chance not just to beat them back, but to sort them out, burn them down and start over. Jupiter trines Mercury; really think about it and rise above.
By the end of the day, the Moon pulls away from Chiron and into square with Jupiter. Time for drinks and a good laugh. Or maybe you just wave it all away and have a nice bonk; after all, Mars in Scorpio square Venus in Leo makes for plenty of deep fire on that front. DON’T, however, get drunk and laugh hysterically when your prospective partner gets naked. That never ends well.
12 Responses to “Astrology Today: September 27, 2012 – Pity Party Optional”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality