“And when that foghorn blows I will be coming home. And when that foghorn blows I want to hear it. I don’t have to fear it, and I want to rock your gypsy soul, just like way back in the days of old…”
Friday night the Moon in Virgo starts out in trine to Pluto and quincunx to Uranus. It also opposes Chiron in Pisces while Chiron sextiles Pluto. With Pluto still quincunxing Venus in Leo, old friends and lovers can pop up. The Virgo Moon is well placed to handle this, with its ruler in sign conjunct the Sun. And its aspect to Mars points to the ability to act with a level head.
The opposition to Chiron in Pisces brings up a “who’s the victim” question but also the possibility of balancing the scales in that regard. Balance is the keyword there, not fixing. Sometimes you just have to deal with your feelings, categorize them and put them behind you. Sometimes “good enough” is the goal. If a situation arises and you find you’re hanging onto old pain, decide if it serves you, process it, then put it away or let it go.
Saturday night the Moon applies into its new moon conjunction with the Sun as well as its ruler Mercury. As far as date night goes, this is a great opportunity for a fresh start. In earth and Mercury oriented, this is a treat for the senses as well. The new moon is free of major aspects to planets out of sign and this can lead to a lovely mood where you can tune in and pull someone along with you for a short stay on your own personal island.
All weekend Mars and Venus square widely and both pick up energy from Jupiter. This makes for increased vigor as well as spark. Mars and Venus in challenge are not easy, but they are in dynamic signs. This makes for the distinct possibility of some very physical fireworks, which can certainly be a good thing!
What are your weekend plans?
13 Responses to “Weekend Love Forecast”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality