*****Warning********* Not suitable For glass-jawed people who are lovely,
Saturn slips into Scorpio on October 5th, like a thief in the night. I mean, turn of page of the calendar and we’re there. There’s a whole bunch of chaos at the end of September, which will serve as an distraction for this thief, but I won’t let it distract me.
I love it when energy shifts like this. I am particularly attuned to Saturn and if you want to mind this as well, pay attention over these next few weeks to how your reality and/or the structure of your life changes.
To give you an idea what you’re looking for, I’ll tell you what’s happening in my life. First, I’ve gone further underground. Pressures (Saturn) have intensified (Scorpio). My work (Saturn) on the blog is more focused and taking place undercover (in the Colosseum).
My energy and access to energy (Scorpio) is limited, which has forced me to curtail my activities, and narrow my focus. My consultations are no longer about weighing serious decisions and more focused on survival in some way. People are being hit hard, having to deal with things no one wants to deal with. Loss, betrayal, depression, failure, fear, their own shadow and the like. All the stuff that is behind the veneer.
Saturn’s ingress into Scorpio ushers in a reality that is harsh, but powerful. It will not allow you to just put a doily over the rotten thing any longer. You’re going to have to dig in there and get at the root of the thing that’s clogging up your life and probably has for years.
All I can say, is you may as well get on task. Most definitely no one is going to do this for you and until you get in there and sort this out, the whole thing is going to stink, and I mean stink to high heaven.
Tell us how things have shifted in your life…
68 Responses to “Saturn’s ingress into Scorpio: October 5, 2012”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality