As the collective
To a client:
“…You have this deep fear that you suck. If you invest in that, you will wind up rejecting someone, as a preemptive strike. You feel you will be rejected so you beat them to it. Obviously, if you don’t control this tendency, you’re going to reject everyone in an attempt to not be vulnerable. This will lead you to be alone…which is exacerbate your feelings of being unlovable. It’s a vicious cycle and one of the things you will really have to work on, in order to be happy in a relationship. Note this takes place entirely inside you, meaning whoever you partner with, this knee-jerk thing will surface…”
Who can relate? Where is your Venus?
55 Responses to “Feeling Unlovable: Venus in aspect to Saturn – Venus In Capricorn”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality