Eye on the Sky
Tuesday morning the Moon in late degrees of Capricorn widely opposes Venus in Cancer and forms a t-square with Saturn in Libra. This means Moon square Saturn and Venus square Saturn, challenge in the form of limitation in what you want and what you need. It can also make bog things down in dealings with females and makes for a reserved mood.
One positive here is that of the three planets affected, all are in the sign of one of the others. The Moon is in Saturn’s sign, Venus in the Moon’s sign and Saturn in Venus’ sign. This makes it a bit easier to take the t-square on as a whole. Approach getting what you want or need with maturity, take time and use integrity. Slowing it down in this way and allowing for a less than perfect reaction or circumstance helps these energies to work together. Balance what you would like to have happen with what you really need to get done and be willing to take it slow and compromise. This makes it all the more likely you’ll come out ahead and feeling good.
By midday the Moon moves into Aquarius and a square to Mars. Mars sextiles the Virgo Sun and trines Neptune. The Sun trines Pluto. This is a great time to distance yourself from any emotional reaction that interferes with getting done what must be done. It also aids in digging in and having the energy to follow through. If you’re feeling put upon, use your imagination or some upbeat music to take the edge off and keep swinging for the fences.
By the end of the day things look so much better for mood! The Moon sextiles its sign ruler, Uranus, and together they form a yod (two planets sextiling each other, quincunxing a third) pointing at the Sun. This can be innovating your mood, or a truly humanitarian mood, in such a way that it bolsters your ego. Neptune opposes the Sun so there’s the ability to really make some magic and improve the way you view yourself.
9 Responses to “Astrology Today: August 28, 2012 – Swing For The Fences”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality