I used to write quite a bit about trends in the collective (see category). This has been an strong area of interest for me since I was a teenager. It’s one of the reasons I decided to study astrology so fervently. Simply put, I like to know what is going on!
With Uranus squaring Pluto into 2015, things will be unsettled to say the least. I have strong feelings around how things are going to shake out but my views create consternation and fallout that corresponds with that.
Due to this, I choose to keep my mouth shut but I am still super interested in this topic and I wonder if other braver (and less exposed) souls might want to weigh in on where they see our society, or any segment of our society, headed at this point in time.
22 Responses to “Trends In The Collective: 2013, 2014, 2015”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality