Astrology in real life.
I recently replaced the broken cd player in my car after putting it off for 2 years, maybe even 3. I am surprised when I listen to the music…what little music I have. I don’t have much music because someone stole all my music one day and I never got over the heartbreak of that in a way. And then my daughter got ill and I didn’t want to hear any music for a long, long time after that.
So now I am listening to music and it seems very far away. I am definitely not the person I was the last time I heard it and I don’t think I could get back to being that person, if I tried. Even if it were possible to go back, I am not sure it would be desirable. In spite of the Leo in my chart, I am not a child and I would have to do away with a lot of growth to go back in time like that.
A lot of the music haunts me. I used to like the memories associated with the music I listen to but I no longer do. The space between now and then is now so vast, and not just for me, personally. The themes I am attracted, musically don’t exist in this era.
Men and women don’t interact with each other now, the way they did then and it makes no sense to pine for the past or to even think about it, really. I may as well think about a time back when dinosaurs roamed the earth, that’s how distant it all is.
On the Venus Pluto front, I think of the people in my past who I knew liked and listened to the same music I did. I wonder how they’re faring.
I remember mentioning a band to my friend, Leon, who had introduced me to them. “We don’t listen to them anymore,” he said, meaning he and his wife.
“Really? Why not?” I asked.
“We grew up and they didn’t”, he replied.
I winced. Leon’s Scorpio always smacked my Leo, but never intentionally.
Saturn in Scorpio will square my Venus in Leo and I guess this will be the death of the sunny young girl I was at one time in my life. Playfulness, fun, courting and love affairs are just not in vogue right now. I am sure there’s an upside but I have trouble seeing it.
41 Responses to “Music, Memories, My Past – Venus Opposite Pluto – Death Of My Values”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality