Ask the collective.
My husband says the worst job a man could possibly have is to be a gigolo. The thought of it makes him sick. Having to cater to and please a bunch of women and al.
The first time he told me this I was skeptical, but I have come to understand that not only is he serious, I can see myself, how it would be an awful job. It’s romanticized in movies, by Richard Gere, but in reality, what would the man really be thinking, working as a gigolo?
My husband also told me that one of the worst things a man can go through is having to have sex with a woman he doesn’t like. Never mind how a man gets into circumstances like this (I will start a thread on the boards); if you have a chart like my husband’s this can happen to you and apparently it ain’t pretty.
He also has no idea why a man would want to involve himself with two women in his personal, romantic life. He says that taking care of one woman will just about kill you, so he can’t understand why a man would want to double or quadruple his problems.
If you think about this, you’ll see the logic…I think. Is there anyone out there who aligns with this way of thinking?
I have never been romantically or sexually involved with two men at once. I have never thought about why this is, other than I am a loyal type person and the kind of men I run with would never tolerate it. But when I think about this now, I can see that I feel the same way my husband does – one man is certainly plenty of work and plenty of trouble as well.
This is a Saturn in Scorpio topic by the way. Sex (Scorpio) work (Saturn).
How do you feel about this?
18 Responses to “On Being A Gigolo…And Let’s Extrapolate From There”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality