I mean to be a decent person, but there are times I get really pent up and spewing words seems the only real way to release the tension. I do have natal Mars conjunct Mercury in Libra and have long said, when a Libra blows – LOOK OUT!
Now with that same conjunction, I have a drive (Mars) to be nice (Libra). I am not so sure how nice it is to unleash a torrent (Mars) of words or ideas or information (Mercury) on another person (Libra), but I do know it relieves me in a way that nothing else will. I am not necessarily talking about yelling at someone, though I may. I may write a lot, or just simply hit (Mars) someone with a mother-lode of information (my conjunction is in the expansive 9th house). For example, I may call my friend, Ben, and talk to him for several hours about whatever is on my mind.
I realize just hearing that is probably horrifying to some, which I understand. I’m not everyone’s cup of tea, nor do I want to be, but I wonder if it is necessarily wrong to think and speak in this way. Could it be my natural rhythm?
I am old enough now to have quite a bit of control of this. I do not interrupt people with the expectation they listen to me, or that kind of thing, but I do feel I’d have a difficult time surviving without the occasional eruption.
Volcanoes occur in nature. A mountain is not a volcano and I wonder if people aren’t similar.
Do you think it’s possible that some are designed to release in this way? Or should a tendency like this be controlled?
31 Responses to “The Necessity Of Spewing Words”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality