“Say say, oh playmate, I cannot play with you; my dollies have the flu, the mumps and measles too…”
This weekend Venus in Gemini (of two minds about what it wants) quincunxes Juno in Scorpio (the power/depth of commitment). It’s likely to find that in merely asking for what you want, you wander into territory that is deeply charged. Maybe what you’re asking is truly light and airy but it just happens to be the tenth time the person has fielded that request in a short time period. The intensity seems unwarranted.
Mercury is also retrograde and miscommunications abound. If you’re not getting the response you expect, or if you’re having an overly intense response to what is a normal request, step back, take some time, and let that energy equalize. There will be more time to go ahead and act if after taking a chill pill you still wish to bite someone’s head off and holler down their rain barrel.
Are you encountering this energy?
13 Responses to “Venus Quincunxes Juno: “Hark, Who Goes There?””
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality