Astrology in real life
From 2008 – The other night my husband said he preferred to avoid knowing my secrets, they disturb him. I wrote about that and some others commented they also preferred not to hear other people’s secrets.
I can understand. There are some things I don’t want to know anything about. Details around my lover’s ex-lover would be an example but a bonafide secret? A secret is so tasty! I love knowing secrets and I’m fortunate that people tell me plenty of them.
I also like telling my secrets though I have little opportunity to do so. I chalk this up to the packed 8th house in my chart, I have a healthy (thriving) attraction to the taboo and I’m happy in this realm.
I don’t tell other people’s secrets because if I did no one would trust and confide in me. But also if the information gets out it, it’s worthless as a secret and what makes a secret powerful is the fact it is privileged information.
Based on these feelings it’s hard for me to comprehend how someone would not want to be privy to something rare to know, and there is one other important distinction to make:
I hate it when someone tries to tell me another person’s secret. It’s not the same thing! An exchange between people who have enough confidence to share their personal experience with you is intimate and powerful. Telling other people’s secrets is merely gossip which is a completely different animal and not interesting to me at all.
The potency of a secret is derived from the fact it came from the depth of someone’s soul, and it’s given to you. Gossip is seen as an attempt to manipulate so completely undesirable.
Do you like knowing secrets? How about sharing your own? How do you feel about telling other people’s secrets or hearing them?
44 Responses to “My 8th House Observations Around Secrets, Both My Own And Others Plus Notes on Gossip”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality