“As soon as you step outside that door, you’ll start feeling better. You’ll remember you don’t believe in any of this fate crap. You’re in control of your own life, remember?”
–The Oracle, “The Matrix”
Wednesday the Cancer Moon moves into later degrees toward its new moon conjunction with the Sun. This comes on the heels of Tuesday’s Moon caught up in a cardinal grand cross. With Mercury retrograde sextiling Venus and trining Uranus-Pallas, the way to find ease here is to allow the emotional input of yesterday to simmer and brew in the back of the mind. Assimilate the emotion and use it as fuel for a new way of thinking.
Depending on your time zone (in the US), the new moon occurs around midnight or late in the evening. Leading up to this it first trines Juno then squares Saturn. This aids greatly in setting an intention for that fresh start energy. Juno’s commitment focus jibes well with Saturn’s maturity. Saturn in Libra echoes Juno’s partnership signature. This looks like the ability to come up with the necessary focus for a fresh start, new push, before tackling the emergence of a new feeling that challenges that seemingly seamless integration.
That’s life. You think you know where you’re headed then you get hit with something new. You can let it throw you or you can assimilate it into your new plan.
Mars also figures into that Uranus-Venus-Mercury chain. The phrase of the day is “roll with it.” Mash it up and put it in the hopper. Just take it in and do your best. Tomorrow is a new day and Thursday brings a Leo Moon (ready to roar).
6 Responses to “Astrology Today: July 18, 2012 – Assimilate”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality