Know anyone who wants to learn astrology? Send them here: See all beginner posts
“Is there any significance to having one side of your chart have all the activity? I was looking as my mother’s chart tonight, and all her planets are aligned on the left side of the chart, with literally nothing going on in the right.”
Yes. You should always note an emphasis of anything in a chart and when you have one that is lopsided it does give information.
Astrologers divide the chart into 4 halves. The top half (called the southern hemisphere), the bottom half (northern hemisphere), or alternately the left and the ride sides of the chart (called western and eastern hemispheres). Here is a article with explanations and clear graphics – Lunar Living
In short, people with emphasis on the top half of the chart are public, the lower half of the chart are inevitably more private.
Emphasis on the eastern hemisphere indicates someone more independent and assertive then someone with emphasis on the western hemisphere who tends to be a team player.
I have emphasis on the top half of the chart and you see my life is very public. I also have emphasis on the right side of the chart and my interest in others is obvious.
Which hemisphere(s) are emphasized in your chart?
The chart pictured has an emphasis on the northern hemisphere…
60 Responses to “Demystifying Astrology: What Does It Mean If All My Planets Are Bunched Together?”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality