Tuesday morning the Virgo Moon conjuncts Mars, sextiles Juno and trines Vesta. This sounds like a recipe for taking names, kicking butt and getting stuff done. It’s also a really good time to take a look at the things you enjoy doing and figure out some way to spend time doing them more often, integrate them into your career or daily life, or form a career around them. Pay attention to what brings satisfaction today, as it’s likely to give you pointers in this direction!
Midday the Moon moves into Libra and aspects just about all the rest of the planets! It’s complicated but the Moon/mood also brings balance. There’s plenty of tension, but that balancing Moon also trines Venus Jupiter, and together with Mercury forms a yod pointed at Neptune. Ramp up your game, handle the stress AND follow your bliss! Communicating, sensing, feeling, floating, music, pleasantries, balancing, these are the buzzwords for doing so.
6 Responses to “Astrology Today: June 26, 2012 – Taking names”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality