Astrology in Real Life
If you ever want to know how to get somewhere, ask a Sagittarius. Sagittarius Sun, Moon or rising, a lot of them actually carry little notebooks around for exactly this purpose… here are some stories:
I was new to a city and a Sagittarius Moon I met suggested I check out this specific bar. He thought I’d hit it off with the bartender and to make sure I could get there, he pulled a pad from his shirt pocket and drew me a map. He ripped the page from his notebook and handed it to me, and then drew me a second map.
“If it’s rush hour, use this one,” he said.
I had a Sagittarian draw me a map to a fish taco once from the airport in Puerto Vallarta. The part that killed me was that this was on foot.
He had me leaving the airport on foot, walking down alleys, jumping over dogs who were sleeping on sidewalks, and then going up the stairs and past the first two doors, to the third door… doing some other weird hijinks, all so I could get to the best taco in town.
And then there was the Sagittarius I dated for awhile. He showed me a better way to get to my own house. I’d lived there for five years so this was humbling.
Another Sagittarius showed me how to climb up the side of a rock house. You know. He showed me all the good hand holds. He told me there were three ways to go, and he rated them: easy, hard, hardest.
I kept a straight face because I was in love with him.
One more. I was in Phoenix, visiting a Sagittarius friend. We were in the car and I was telling her about this: “Yeah,” I said. “A lot of them even carry a little pad with them. My grandfather did…”
Smiling, she reached down and unzipped the fanny pack she was wearing. “I do that,” she said as she pulled out a slim notebook and a tiny pencil.
“Oh, well I rest my case.”
Have any stories about Sagittarius sharing their travel expertise? Tell ‘em!
55 Responses to “Sagittarius Men And Women Love To Travel And Give Directions!”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality