In regards to my remark, “ “To avoid pain, do the right thing. Act maturely” on Dealing With Pain And Avoiding Regret Around Relationships That Are Ending As Saturn Leaves Libra Candela writes:
“What if it’s someone else ending “the relationship” with me? Not my choice, really, because I would very much like to remain friends. But I do understand that we can’t, right now at least.”
Most likely the person has weighed the situation and determined it is not in someone’s best interest to continue to interact. I don’t know your personal situation but as an example, a married person might have become friendly with someone outside their marriage. It might have seemed a good idea at the time, but now they see that person is falling in love with them. It might be that their spouse may feel jealous, or they may be pressed for time and need to prioritize, or whatever.
I left a relationship because a person was angry with me. They wanted to continue the relationship but I didn’t think I could avoid angering them again and I did not want to suffer the fallout of that. You see there are all kinds of reasons that people split, and the reasons are often quite personal.
The last time Saturn was in Libra, I did not marry my husband for reasons I could not articulate at the time. I told him, quite famously that I could not marry him, “because Tucson is an Estes hometown”. That was TV commercial jingle at the time. Now obviously I had a serious reason not to marry. I made this choice and lived with the consequences of it.
Sometimes one person pressures another in ways they don’t realize and people are not always forthright about why they want to sever contact with you. With Mars in Libra and Venus square Neptune, I have obscured my reasons for leaving a relationship, many times, either to protect myself or to spare the other person’s feelings. I’m not sure if this is good or not. It’s probably would have to be taken case by case but it’s a common MO for me.
I do think if someone breaks off with you at this time, the reason is probably pretty heavy. It’s just something they have to do, in response to some kind of pressure they feel.
Do you spell out your reasons when leaving a relationship?
14 Responses to “What If Someone Breaks Up With You?”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality