Astrology in real life
As Saturn leaves Libra, many people are seeing their relationships end. This is an agony for some for a variety of reasons. You may be dumped, but even if you initiate the break-up, if it’s happening at this time, chances are you’re heavily invested.
You’ve probably been trying to move to the next phase with someone and they either don’t want to advance, or it might be that they can’t because of some impairment (addiction) or prior commitment (they’re married). People are coming to terms with these kinds of limits at this time.
It’s painful because no one wants to take a loss. It’s like dumping a lot of cash into a slot machine. You just don’t want to admit defeat and walk away. But what if you have to? It you’re in a situation like this, perspective will help.
Basically there are two reasons for a relationship to fail in this time frame. In most cases partnerships fail at this time because one or both parties have learned everything they can from the other person. They’ve completed the curriculum. In the other scenario, the relationship is actually viable but the people involved fail to work it out for whatever reason. Could be immaturity, stubbornness, power struggles, etc.
If you and your situation falls under the first category, you are not likely to suffer any regrets. If you’re breaking up under these other conditions, your regret can be profound and long-lasting.
To avoid pain, do the right thing. Act maturely. But if you have satisfied this requirement, frame the loss properly. You went through college with this person basically, but now you’re graduating and they’re staying.
As an example, when Saturn left my 7th house (similar to Saturn through Libra), I broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years, The AMF. I would have married him but he did not want that. With Saturn heading into my 8th house (similar to Saturn through Scorpio), I was looking for a deeper connection and my (now) husband, stepped in.
I have no regrets. I hope this helps someone.
Are you ending a relationship at this time?
48 Responses to “Dealing With Pain And Avoiding Regret Around Relationships That Are Ending As Saturn Leaves Libra”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality