“Anakin, how many times have I told you to stay away from the power couplings?”
–Obi Wan Kenobi
There’s a thread on the boards discussing the situation where a dentist vengefully extracted her ex’s teeth. It got me to thinking. I believe I know what I would do because I’ve been in a reasonably similar situation. However, the puzzle I found interesting was in trying to put together what astrological energies go into producing each individual’s reaction to such stimuli. You can never truly know what anyone will do, but you can see what they’re likely to do.
This situation is emotionally stimulating and multilayered, still some core elements can be isolated. The clearest would be Pluto and how it’s situated in the chart, power, where a person experiences power or its lack. There is also the input of Saturn, how one creates and reacts to boundaries, control of the self and other, and ultimately integrity, what that is and how it is expressed. Both of these are highly relevant in understanding where an individual is coming from in such situations, particularly where these planets interact with personal points in the chart.
That’s where one is coming from; if you want to know how one GOES, look to Mars, and in particular any aspects or influences it has from Pluto and Saturn-related energies. Mars is how one acts. Everything else is one long (or short) fuse; Mars is the bomb. No matter what you want to do, what you think about doing, feel like doing, what you DO relates to your Mars. This makes it really important to know your Mars and learn to service it so that it performs the way you wish in your finer moments.
Where is your Mars? Are you volatile?
33 Responses to “Pluto, Saturn and Mars: Power, Responsibility and Volatility”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality