“When green is all there is to be, it can make you wonder why.; but why wonder, why wonder, I am green and it’ll do fine, and I think it’s what I want to be.”
–Kermit the Frog
I have 7th house planets and an ego (Sun) need to partner. With that Sun in Pisces, when I’m single I tend to pine for a relationship. That energy has to go somewhere. So I decided to try something new and use it up in a different Libran/7th house way. I’m being extra nice, extra polite. I’m doing my darndest to balance. I’m going out of my way to open doors, be helpful, notice and comment on what is beautiful around me and in other people. Being nice and being kind are not necessarily the same thing, but I find being nice, being polite, often prompts me to be kind as well. It’s a great bi-product.
Libra and the 7th house deal with one on one relationships, relationship of any kind, not just romantic. I realized I work with people one on one every day and that I can temporarily partner in a small way. I focus my whole attention on each person and the benefits are obvious and immediate. At the grocery store today I focused on the clerk and noticed her hair ornaments, which I complimented (genuinely). She lit up and told me the story about how her granddaughter came up with the idea and she helped her to flesh it out and sell them on Etsy. I felt great and she looked rather happy herself. After several such interactions I realized my partnering energy tank was full and that I hadn’t pined all day.
This works in particular for Libra and the 7th house, but you can do this with any planetary/sign energy that needs expression. You figure out what energy is low and you pore over the ways to express that energy, pick one and start implementing it. It’s just like feeding your body nutritious foods. You’re out of oranges? Brussels sprouts, broccoli and peppers also have lots of vitamin C. Maybe you like oranges better but you can still get your nutritional needs met. Going without what you need because you can’t get it the way you usually do, the way you like it, is just contrary and self-destructive. I can feel sorry for myself, but that doesn’t get me where I want to be. Feeding your chart needs is just as essential as feeding your body.
Are you getting all your astro-nutrients? Where are you needing extra energy? How could you express it positively?
36 Responses to “Libra, The 7th House And Partnering”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality