“We are no longer puppets being manipulated by outside powerful forces: we become the powerful force ourselves.”
I’m not known for my grace. If anything I’m known for my outrageous pratfalls. In school sports I got an award, an award I believe they made up just for me: Most Injured. But considering the level of hilarity and drama of many of my falls (I once hooked my overall strap around the bathroom doorknob and slung myself headfirst into the tub, taking the shower curtain down with me) I’ve had few serious injuries. I credit Jupiter in the 12th. I may take an amazing fall, with my pants down even, but I usually manage to land sunny side up. Jupiter in the 12th could be seen as hidden or unavailable good fortune but it can also be help from unseen quarters.
So a few nights ago it snowed like the dickens and all the kids went off to school without shoveling, leaving icy footprints down the walk. By the time I left, those icy footprints were impossible to shovel out, which I found highly irritating. But this morning as I blithely popped down the stairs to take out the garbage and took a full on skid down the walk, it was those same icy footprints that saved me from a glorious upending in a snowbank. It reminds me of a Zen story, Maybe, and a perspective that helps me stay centered when it feels like things are spinning out of my control.
Everything that seems good is not necessarily good. Everything that seems bad is not necessarily bad. Life is a cycle of flux and flow. When something “bad” happens it helps me to remember that down the road it may not wind up being a bad thing. In addition, I try to remember I have no way of knowing how many pratfalls I may have actually avoided without ever having been aware I was spared.
Among other things, Jupiter is your luck. Where is your Jupiter? Where is your luck?
60 Responses to “Jupiter In The 12th House: An Angel On Your Shoulder”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality