“Water is patient, Adelaide. Water just waits. Wears down the cliff tops, the mountains. The whole of the world. Water always wins.”
–The Doctor, “Doctor Who”
While Chiron is the “unhealable wound” I have always held to the belief that it is the wound that holds the key to our deepest healing. The best example of this condition I can think of is that of a balloon. If you take two balloons out of a package and blow up one then let out the air and compare them, you’ll see striations of damage on the one you inflated. However, what have you got? You’ve got one unblemished balloon and one damaged balloon. But what is the purpose of the balloon? Its purpose is not served when uninflated. Nobody ties up uninflated balloons for a birthday party. Its true purpose is to hold air, or to hold helium and rise. Only the weird kid plays with the uninflated balloon.
Where you have your Chiron wound you will never again be virgin, undamaged. You’re differently-abled, but there is no reason you can’t be fully functional, just in a different way. Chiron damage is akin to damage in the brain. You can sit there and bemoan the fact of your brain damage or you can press on and force your problem solving to open up new neural paths.
Chiron is in Pisces now, water, and water will find a way. Water not only erodes blockages but it seeps through the cracks, over and under, and creates new paths. With Mars in Virgo there’s support here for finding new ways of putting thinking into action and finding new ways to channel (action) that unstoppable force. Retrograde in opposition there’s the opportunity to address how past action has impacted this conundrum. Mid-May the opposition recurs direct and presents a great opportunity to move yourself (Mars) forward in regard to taking action to re-route your own healing.
Where is your Chiron? What is YOUR wound?
15 Responses to “Transiting Chiron Opposing Retrograde Mars”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality