Ask the collective
I am wondering about relationships where there a lot of Pluto aspects at work, deep intense crazy connections, that seem to be rearranging your inner organs, can they last?
What I mean is, if Pluto is transforming and obsessive, and related to death and rebirth, is it the kind of thing a relationship can have a lot of and survive? Is there sort of a built in time frame, a transformational process that naturally ends, or does it just keep working on you endlessly?
Dear Curious, What a great question. Unfortunately I don’t think there is one answer to it, only theory and when theory is refuted by experience, then what?
In theory these relationships can last but my experience shows that typically they do not survive over the long term but get this: Superficial relationships don’t survive over the long term either!
What turns the worm for Scorpio and/or Pluto and 8th house types is when they opt to use their power to protect what they have rather than to destroy it.
Astrologically, this would mean the Scorpio acts their highest manifestation… the Eagle, which is pretty damned hard to come by. (Read Scorpio, Dr. Z on the Eagle)
If you want a real life example… refer back to my posts on the soldier and I protecting the perimeter of our relationship here:
Jealousy… I Love This Topic …where I got in all the trouble, claiming Italians will pluck your eyes out if you threaten their thing but. But I think this kind of fierce protectiveness is exactly what it takes.
54 Responses to “Can Intense Relationships With Scorpio Or Pluto Types Last Or Do They Die By Their Nature?”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality