This is from 2008. My husband and I were coming off years of intense difficulty, the kind you don’t even speak of.
“I wouldn’t worry about that,” I said. “We are in impossible conditions, trying to have a life. I have been in impossible conditions myself, for 9 years. The conditions were completely impossible but I still managed to have some kind of life.”
“Yep,” he said.
“You’ve been in impossible conditions for nearly as long as I have. Your conditions have been as bad as mine but you’ve also managed to have a life. You’ve managed to have a life in spite of the conditions which anyone in their right mind would recognize are completely impossible and beyond the pale.”
“So we both know what it is like and I can’t imagine us getting together and either one of us creating the kind of conditions that would make it hard for a person to live after what we’ve both been through. Can you?”
“No, I don’t think we would.”
“Right. It’s not going to happen. We are the last people on this planet who create conditions that would make another person miserable. I wouldn’t do it for all the tea in China. You?”
“So don’t worry then. We will be looking out for each other, we don’t know any other way.”
Saturn / Capricorn types are frequently deeply compassionate as a result of their struggles. Have you met this side of Saturn?
43 Responses to “Capricorn, Saturn And Compassion”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality