“Discombobulation is sweepin’ the nation!”
Mercury is communications but it is also the senses. In apparent retrograde motion it moves “backward” against the zodiac over ground it has recently covered. It hits the same places in your chart that it hit previously and you have a chance to experience this same degree transit, but in a different way. For one thing, the other planets are in a different position than they were in Mercury’s forward pass, for another, it’s a second exposure and you retain the experience of the first. It’s like re-reading a book: you experience it differently the second time around.
This retrograde aspects my own Mercury, retrograde in Pisces. Neptune flavored sensing can sometimes involve communications that seem to come from “elsewhere” or an ethereal source. Who knows where they really come from (Neptune) but that’s certainly how they seem.
Last month I had the unexplainable urge to reread a book, so I did. While I was rereading it I remember seeing something that brought another book to mind briefly, but I didn’t want to pause to google it so I moved on. “Shoot, what was that… The Man Who Mistook… what, what did he mistake?” The book I reread was written in the 80′s. Yesterday I started reading the same author’s brand new book. It’s about a time traveler. Darned if the protagonist didn’t time travel into a scene from the book I had just read, complete with new interactions with those characters! Then a chapter later he referenced, “The Man Who Mistook His WIfe for a Hat.” That’s called a synchronicity and it’s fairly common during Mercury retrograde as we’re rehashing old sensory messages in new ways.
Had any epiphanies or odd happenstances lately?
18 Responses to “Mercury Retro: Rehashing Communications”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality