Astrology in real life
I have a strong Saturn Neptune signature in my chart and I love the topic. If you wonder if you have this as well consider these markers: Saturn in Pisces, Neptune in Capricorn, Saturn in aspect to Neptune, Neptune in the 10th house or conjunct the MC. Saturn in the 12th house. Today I have a new angle… deprivation (Saturn) with no basis (Neptune).
It’s prom season and I was telling my husband I never went to a prom though I was invited. I had a high school boyfriend, hard core. We were voted most likely to marry and he asked me to go to the prom but my father said no because we could not afford a dress.
My boyfriend offered to buy me a dress and everything else I needed. He was a Leo so very much wanted to be seen at the prom. He was working so he could afford this but my father still said I couldn’t go.
My father did this both years (Junior-Senior prom) and I was at a loss as to how to explain this to my boyfriend. It just had to be a mystery.
Some years later I met my husband when I was 17. I refused to marry him when I was 18 and the reason why had to be obscured.
“How come you don’t want to marry me?” he asked, 20 years old at the time.
“Because Tucson is an Estes home town,” I explained, infamously and with a straight-face.
He accepted this, what choice did he have?
To this day there are questions I am simply not going to answer and things that are inexplicable from my perspective. For example, I went on dates with my high school boyfriend all the time. Why not the prom?
That’s Saturn Neptune for you. Can you add examples?
24 Responses to “Saturn Neptune: Deprivation (and Rejection) For Reasons Unknown”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality