Astrology Meets Tarot!
Almost but not quite…sometimes feels like the story of my life. For example, I almost became [a therapist] [addictions counselor] [sign language interpreter] [low carb advocate] [hosting mogul] [fill-in-the-blank-here].
So many times, I was completely sure of what I was doing. "This is it. This is what I’m supposed to do." And so many times, I eventually found myself thinking, "Eh…maybe not."
I keep telling myself what I learn en route, how I go about whatever it is I’m doing, matters a whole lot more than changes of course along the way. I hope I’m right.
Today, we’ve got the Fool, inverted. He’s associated with Uranus—shocking, sudden adventures, freedom to move on to entirely new vistas. I think of potential with the Fool, beyond all else. Inverted, you’re not quite off the ground yet. Or maybe you’re just not grounded? Either way, you’re not on sure footing. Doesn’t mean you will fall, but it’s certainly a possibility.
Like the Uranus energy embodied, the journey of the Fool is ever unpredictable. Even not knowing what you’re going to get, however, you do know the journey will change you somehow.
So the things in my life that didn’t quite turn out how I expected (i.e. damn near everything)? That’s okay. I got something from it, you know? I learned and I grew and I bent with the wind and now, I am where I am and I’m doing what I’m doing, the best I know how to do it.
The Fool tells me right now is about the journey, what skills and insights I can pick up along the way. I’d like to be "done," except there is no done here. There is only walking the path, being in the moment and striving for the next higher plateau, to see what sights are there.
What do you think? Is it the journey that counts?
Mystic Dreamer Tarot
Schedule a consultation with Dixie.
8 Responses to “Daily Tarot, April 15, 2011: Is it the journey that counts?”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality