“Have you considered trimming your beard?” I gently suggest some light grooming.
“I’ve considered it.”
“I’m still considering it.”
“I’m not trying to tell you what to do, I just think you would look more attractive with a neater beard, that’s all.”
He leapt from the couch, bounced down the hall, made some grunting sounds and returned moments later with a still longish, but thankfully scraggle-free beard.
“That looks good!”
“Don’t tell anyone, I’m in direct violation of Sagittarius beard etiquette.”
“Yeah, Brad Pitt is going to be at the door any second now with a loaner beard for me.”
“What does that have to do with etiquette, like your beard is a codified signal to the other Sagittarians or something?”
“Didn’t you read The Civilizing Process?”
Is your beard steeped in meaning? Are you a Sagittarius?
If you would like to talk to Nota about your beard, or anything really, click here.
You can also follow her on Twitter.
11 Responses to “Sagittarius Beard Etiquette”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality