Astrology Meets Tarot!
The people I’ve been talking to are in the midst of changes—big ones! I’m especially watching that Aries stellium / Cardinal T-Square as it moves in and am feeling heat coming from all directions. I’ve been telling people to get prepared for getting shot out of a cannon by making sure it’s oriented in the direct you want to go. Because whichever way you are facing now, that’s where you’re going to get shot as this takes shape. More than ever, it pays to pay attention!
Today’s Tarot is an old favorite (judging by how often we see it here, anyway): The Wheel. As a Tarot ten, it’s oriented towards endings that engender new beginnings at the same time. Ruled by Jupiter, this card isn’t especially revered for the generous gifts we like to associate with Jupiter, though. Well, okay, some readers DO see it that way. I don’t. But the Wheel does point to large (Jupiter) changes and reversals of fortune. Whatever you’ve got going can turn on a dime here. That’s both blessing and curse, of course.
While this card doesn’t scream crisis like the Tower, I never discount the possibility here. Whatever’s in the air, it’s big! If it’s any consolation coming from an old lady, many a time that my world has been crumbling, I’ve managed to land not only on my feet, but more solid than before the wreckage hit. But good or bad, change is coming!
I often look to the Wheel to either provide encouragement that a rut isn’t as intractable as it may appear, that huge (Jupiter) shifts are possible, and also not to take even the best of fortune for granted. Stay alert, flexible, and attuned. This provides you the tools to manage when the wheel stops turning. Just because things are the way they are today does not mean they will be tomorrow. You’ve been advised.
You feeling the Wheel in your life? Do you like it?
|Morgan Greer Tarot Deck|
Schedule a consultation with Dixie.
11 Responses to “Daily Tarot, March 5, 2011: Falling off the Wheel of Fortune”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality