“Snakes, why did it have to be snakes?”
My Venus quincunxes my man’s Pluto. His Venus quincunxes my Pluto. This is called a “double whammy” in astrology slang, interaspects with the same planets repeated from chart to chart. It’s not exact or within the strict orb (2 to 3 degrees) but the effect is palpable. Because we both have the interaspect in the same signs we also have it in the composite chart which registers midpoints.
Venus (what you like, aesthetically desire) aspecting Pluto (depth, taboo, pain, transformation) has a primal effect on relationships. In easy aspect you may find it brings out interest and interactions over deep subjects which transform you positively. In hard aspect it’s not uncommon to see issues arise that are just plain disturbing. Possessiveness or a fascination with the taboo are two. In either case, there’s a deep alchemy in attraction.
You’d think with a double-whammy in our charts we’d both display equal measures of the effect. It may be that he feels as I feel, but you can’t measure someone else’s feelings. I can see it in how I act. I have Mars in the 3rd and I run my mouth about it. He has Mars in the 7th and is prone to projecting or letting the other take action. In our case I find that while we might be equally affected the acting out is done by me.
We have Libra rising in the composite chart, which I have called “an attractive nuisance.” That is, we are an attractive couple, but add the difficult aspects (Venus quincunx Pluto-Mars) and we become, “oh what a pretty, shiny meat grinder…. must… stick… my… hand… in… it.” With my stronger, more outward Mars it’s always me who takes the action. It’s in mercury’s house, the 3rd, so first I say, “Why is that woman humping your leg while we’re dancing?” Then I take care it.
If someday we were to get it together enough to act in concert as a couple we would be able to use that composite Pluto Mars with Uranus conjunct (in Virgo). That might be good; I’m not sure. It would probably be like Indiana Jones when the guy comes at him whipping around a scimitar, and he just sighs and shoots him dead. I’ll have to think on whether or not that’s better.
What are your primary (hardest hitting) aspects in synastry, in relationship? Do you act as a couple, using your composite Mars, or act individually?
22 Responses to “Venus Aspecting Pluto In Synastry And The Composite by Satori”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality