“I’ve always kept clear of my father’s stuff ever since I got out on my own. And now he’s pulling me back in. He knew I wanted this boat and he used it and he got me working for him, which I swore I would never do. I feel ashamed because I had a price. He named it and now I know that about myself.”
–Patricia, Joe vs. the Volcano
Over the last few weeks I’ve noted people on the boards talking about Saturn aspects in relationship, the good, the bad. I’ve brought up that I think Saturn contacts in synastry are essential for longevity. I couldn’t come up with a concise explanation, though, which always irks me. I just found one in a song, Sixteen Tons, made famous by Tennessee Ernie Ford. I pulled one Pluto line out for my last blog, and in doing so I realized that while it has a Plutonian flavor, it’s a totally Saturnian song.
“Some people say a man is made out of mud
A poor man’s made out of muscle and blood
Muscle and blood, skin and bones…
A mind that’s weak and a back that’s strong.”
“You load sixteen tons, and what do you get?
Another day older and deeper in debt
St. Peter, don’t you call me, ’cause I can’t go
I owe my soul to the company store.”
It’s about work that never ends. That’s why Saturn contacts in synastry are like glue. That contact acts like a job to do, a job that never ends. You’re working on the relationship. To some that seems like a burden, to others it’s commitment.
Do you have Saturn contacts in synastry? Is it work? How do you feel about work?
18 Responses to “Saturn In Synastry: Relationship Glue by Satori”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality