Most of you know, my husband and I met as teenagers and while we had a very serious and close relationship, we did not marry. 28 years (a Saturn cycle) later, we had a second opportunity and this time we grabbed the ring together.
While we both realize we go forward from this point we do talk a fair amount about those decades in between and last night my husband told me he thinks if we’d have married, we’d have had 5 or 6 kids. Can you imagine? Instead, he had a vasectomy when he was about 22.
With Saturn in Libra, we are currently in process of straightening out our relationship lives. We’ve just got to put things right the best we can but is mind-boggling the repercussions of the choices you make.
Was there a major on (or off) ramp presented to you in your lifetime that you opted out of or ignored? How do you feel about that now?
19 Responses to “The Road You Didn’t Take”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality