If Mercury in Libra tries to mediate your argument it has nothing to do with wanting everyone to get along. No, this Mercury is thinking “Hot damn, a debate! How can I get in on the disagreeing without taking a side that’s already taken…I know…I’ll disagree with the argument itself.” See, making peace is an opposing reaction to the whole thing. Trust me, as soon as everyone is all settled down, guess who’s gonna pop up with something polarizing like ”How ’bout those gun laws?”
Don’t get Mercury in Libra wrong. These people aren’t rabble rousers looking to stir up hostilities. It’s just that understanding conflicting points of view is deliciously stimulating for these minds. Entertaining an idea that they themselves do not hold is an enjoyable exercise in abstraction. If they see a position left undefended, they will take it up. This leads some people to the assumption that Libra in Mercury people have no solid opinions of their own. Actually their opinions are painstakingly reasoned out. Another reason they take up opposing positions is to sharpen their own point of view as in know thy enemy.
Remember, Libra is a cardinal sign. A leader. This Mercury has a mastermind quality. If the expression comes across as pleasant, it isn’t for fear of conflict. Libra is pleasant as a management tactic. You know, more flies with honey. Libra can just as easily become unpleasant if it rallies the troops.
Pictured: Simon Cowell with his Mercury in Libra
If you would like to consult with me about your Mercury placement, or anything really, you can click here.
12 Responses to “Hmmn, Mercury in Libra by Nota”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality