This is for Carrie.
Mercury in Pisces is a switch board. They are receivers. They will appear to be having that conversation with you (compare to Mercury in Scorpio) but really they are just feeding you whatever psychic stream they are tuned to at the moment.
Sometimes its the frenetic chatter of a lost soul trying to get someones - anyones – attention. Other times its the low resounding Aum of the universe. There is a tendency to suddenly drop out of conversation, especially if you drive under an overpass.
This receptive ability makes them excellent listeners. And even if you feel like you can see the words streaming out the other ear, you still get a feeling like they cared enough to take it in, even if only for a moment.
This does not mean that Mercury in Pisces people have no thoughts of their own. These people have quite a rich internal landscape. Its just that if you had 800 channels of high quality satellite TV in your head, you would sit there and watch it all day too. When these people do finally decide to turn off the tube, put some pants on and express themselves, it comes out as art. If they want to tell you something, they will write you a song or paint you a picture. That’s how you know its them talking.
If you have this placement, you probably get your best thinking done in bed, in that twilight consciousness just before sleeping or right after waking.
Pictured: Kurt Cobain and his Mercury in Pisces.
If you would like to consult with me about your Mercury placement, or anything really, you can click here.
25 Responses to “Listen, It’s Mercury in Pisces by Nota”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality