Astrology in real life
On the topic of Astrology and a Person’s energy in a room, separate but related, when I was pregnant with my first baby another astrologer told me that when a baby is born, their energy comes into the room in a profound way. She said if I paid attention, I’d be able to feel it. Who is this baby? Who is this new person coming into the world?
She said it was rising sign of the soul that would fill the room. The rising sign is the first handshake and this seemed to compute. As I mentioned in the last piece, it’s the Jupiter on my ascendant that fills the room, initially.
My daughter, my first baby was a Scorpio rising with Pluto in Scorpio conjunct. And sure enough it was a life and death situation when she was born. Her life and death. I was fine.
It was a natural birth but towards the end, things went awry and then very awry and no one knew why. The baby was stressed, they knew this via the monitoring, and when she was born it became very obvious what the problem was. There was a knot tied in the umbilical cord, it looked just like a pretzel. Not a knot around her neck – an actual knot in the cord.
And there was a lot of flipping out, but she was okay. And at my 6 week check, my doctor told me he had delivered 1000 babies and only seen 6 babies born with a knot in their cord. “The other five were stillborn” he added.
So there you go. If you ever have a baby or are privileged to witness a birth, pay attention. It really is something when a new soul takes their first breath. Right at that moment, they are already the individual they are going to be. They are in the room and don’t you forget it!
Got a birth story? Tell us!
34 Responses to “3 Years Ago On The Elsa Blog: Childbirth and the Rising Sign”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality