Saturn (and Uranus) is square the Sun and Mars and many of you know Mars Saturn has a horrible reputation in astrology.
If there is one thing I would like to accomplish in this world, it would be to get people to see that every gift is a curse in exact proportion and vice versa. I am sure this is the case which is why I react so strongly to negative interpretation of various aspect or transits.
Regarding today’s Mars Saturn square I’ll offer up something the soldier said to me this morning. He’s got this aspect natally and we were talking about some difficulty we are having in tandem with others in our inner circle:
“You don’t pick schlups for the work that needs to be done in life and in the world,” he said.
This is a bad day for schlups but the rest of us just do the job.
15 Responses to “Astrology Today: Schlups”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality