Astrology in real life
Heather M asks on Speaking Of Italian…
Can you expand some on the eighth house being about your tribe? I guess I perceived that as more of a 4th house domain.
Heather M. I just talk (or write) and not that carefully. I do not associate the the 8th house with tribe. It’s like I mixed words or something. I associate the 8th with instinct and this is what I was referencing when I asked that question.
I met the soldier and ran down to my apartment to get my roommate to act as an intermediary. This was not a usual routine for me, I just did it with no conscious thought. The idea of tribe came up because I was acting in accord with the mating ritual of my culture even though I’d never been exposed to my culture and this is where the Pluto transit to the Moon comes in. Stuff like this is revealed.
It was about 2 years ago, the soldier and I were comparing notes on what happened when we were kids. “How could you mistake me for Catholic?” I asked. He answered the question and his answers were very good.
This mating ritual thing was one of the things we talked about back then. To me… well I got my roommate to ask him to dinner for me because I was so attracted to him I was freaking right out. I was in a panic and I mean it was like a FEVER.
But on his end, when my “brother” came back to the apartment he assumed we were playing with the same rule book. And it seems we did have the same rule book, it’s just that my rules came from somewhere in my subconscious.
I was acting on instinct and in whatever case, we bonded on this very deep level in that moment. Because we were acting out a ritual that absolutely did not exist in our environment and in my vernacular once this happened, we were caught by the crotch.
One Response to “Pluto Transit To The Moon – Mine: The 8th House, Instinct, And Caught By The Crotch”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality