Defending Denial: Is It Really Such A Dirty Word? The Opposition Between Virgo and Pisces In Astrology
Astrology in real life
I love this topic. Denial is one of those things that has a bad rap. No one is ever supposed to be in denial even though we all are at various times about various things for various very important reasons.
This goes along with the discussion a couple days ago about coping in crisis. I have found you are often better off not knowing it all as “all” when there is so much going on because if you could did it would overwhelm the psyche.
As an example, I have recently come through intense crisis. And apparently I gained some weight in the midst of this but lucky for me I did not know it. Everyone else knew it but I blurred it out because I just could not cope with even one more thing at the time. As things eased, I was able to see myself in the mirror and get back on track but boy am I grateful this was not shoved in my face at the time.
This subject is relevant now with Mercury (logic) in Pisces, a sign accused of denial but “denial” with the judgment taken out might be called, faith in God or faith in the universe which so many recommend. Because if it belongs in your lap it will surely wind up there eventually so here is this story about the soldier again, this time with a footnote below…
Eventually the soldier found out unequivocally that his wife was cheating on him and he divorced her immediately as he always said he would. “If I were to find out for sure… but I was never sure.” Had he faced this earlier his life would have been different for sure but who says it would have been better? And what about his son? The soldier’s son grew up with 2 parents courtesy the soldier’s denial. Does Saturn in Virgo want to judge that?
9 Responses to “Defending Denial: Is It Really Such A Dirty Word? The Opposition Between Virgo and Pisces In Astrology”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality