I began dating a Scorpio and he was like a bulldozer in his pursuit! In his very first emails he began calling me girlfriend material, telling me he missed me, and that we were going to fall madly in love! The cooler I acted, the more over-the-top his comments became! We had incredible chemistry; he couldn’t take his eyes off me and enjoyed each other’s company like we were the only two people in the world!
Unfortunately, like the Gemini that I am, I rebelled against his assertions that I WAS going to be HIS…that he WOULD be my lover and that he KNEW I was crazy about him. I basically told him to stop presuming he knew what I felt.
After a couple of days, I apologized for my lashing out but, it was a full week before he even asked me out again. He admitted that he was a big baby, could dish it out but couldn’t take it AND, needed some time to recover. Still, I never got that full-on intensity again.
Not a two weeks later, during a very busy time training his daughter for a competition, he sort of blew off plans we had with a “I haven’t even thought about our plans tonight!” I was furious! The weekend before we had become as intimate as we’d ever been (no sex, however) and I felt dismissed and vulnerable – You know what happened next – instead of expressing my feelings of disappointment, I had ANOTHER knee-jerk reaction and broke it off unceremoniously!
I apologized fully and sincerely AGAIN via email, letting him know the feelings behind the reaction! He said I was certainly full of surprises and accepted my apology.
That was three days ago and I haven’t heard from him since. Now I’m full of regret, miss him terribly and don’t know how to proceed or even if I should! I’ve read about the Scorpio man’s sensitive nature and unwillingness to be vulnerable but also about their loss of respect for someone who grovels!
Is there even a chance in Hades that I can get him back?
You can probably get him back but only for more of the same hot/cold/hot cold you are getting now. As for the initial intensity, I don’t think you will ever see that again and not necessarily because of something you did.
He sounds likes a player and you sound like the same. He’s hot, so you’re cold, and then he’s cold so you’re hot. What do you really want here because I think you’re getting it.
If you want something different… say, a love that is sincere, then you will have to stop â€˜acting” and learn to just be.
36 Responses to “Can Gemini Woman Win Back Passionate Scorpio Man? Astrology-Based Advice”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality