Ask the collective
When I wrote today’s advice to the (self-proclaimed) asexual, I didn’t expect a debate but we have one and it’s lively. I guess Venus in Libra loves a debate and with Mercury in Scorpio, it may as well be about sex!
The question being tossed around is this: Is the lack of interest in having sex pathological? I don’t think it is. I have met people like this… in fact I wrote a whole chapter in my book about one of them and I vividly remember that guy. There was nothing wrong with him at all. I spent a lot of time with him. I looked him in the eye. I even met his mother and just plain wasn’t interested in sex.
He wasn’t gay… I checked that out and ultimately I just had to learn that not everyone is me! Just because I am inordinately interested in sex does not mean other people match my fervor and in fact it makes sense that people like me and people like that guy or the gal in today’s blog balance each other (Libra) in nature.
As for this causing problems in relationship, obviously it does. Both extremes cause problems, I can tell you firsthand. Because while I have been kept for my sex drive, I have also been left because of it, so there!
Can you see your sex drive reflected in your chart?
21 Responses to “Mercury Is In Scorpio, Better Have A Sex Poll! Sex Driiiiiiiiiive! Vrooooooooom! Roaaaar!”
Heads Up from Elsa P!
Sign up below to get my free email newsletter offering a variety of entertaining astrology-themed tips and tricks.
Get A Consultation
Order a Report
Recent Blog Comments
- dorchid: Yes! Jupiter gives an interesting flavor to this, and I agree wi...
- Elsa: Eleni, I prefer Equal. :)
- Eleni: Hallo, Which house system works better for Lunar Reports ? Which...
- Bunny: No I'm still trying to put it all together. I was a young overwh...
- Elsa: Can you please quit commenting in CAPS? Thanks! :)
- Jonnala Venkataramireddy: YES,MY LUNAR RETURN HAS CAME WITH A LOT NOW I KNEW THIS.THE FALL...
- moon Neptune: Hey satori, where is that picture from? It's cool.
Recent Board Posts
- What's Your Survivalist Guide/Advice for Working From Home?
- MOVING THE SITE TODAY
- URANUS SQUARE PLUTO ---7 EXACT in 3 Years... WOW!!
- Gas Prices
- Blessed Place Interviewed by Osw
- angelina jolie double mastectomy
- Anyone Else Notice A Seismic Shift?
- Scorp male & Gem female
- A failed hair experiment.
- Lilith And Sexuality